[uCsimm] Rejected Message

From: jblattel@wineshopper.com
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 14:34:24 EDT

The attached mail message has been rejected for the following reason:

Attachments in mail found.

Additional Information:

attached mail follows:

Your message
        To: bkennedy@wineshopper.com
did not reach recipient
This mail domain has following registered mail servers:
 Mail eXchange host:10.38.42.5 priority:10
 Normal host address:208.178.25.200
tried connect to 10.38.42.5
After command RCPT TO: <bkennedy@wineshopper.com>
 Server responded:>550 No owner-ucsimm@uClinux.com user here (or domain for forward)
tried connect to 208.178.25.200
But connect failed Can't connect: Connection timed out.

attached mail follows:

Gee! I am tired. The real, honest to goodness URL is: 'http://www.flat-panel.com',
but if you went to my site, 'http://www.openhardware.net' looked at the project,
then went to the resources page and looked at 'Hardware Resources' you would get the
correct URL.

Apologies from my very tired mind, (been routing the ethernet card the past few
days).

TomW

Ben Lau wrote:

> Tom Walsh wrote:
> >
> > "Kim, Jeong-Hwan" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, everyone
> > > Is it possible to attach TFD LCD touch screen to ucsimm board??
> >
> > Probably, have you looked at the MC68EZ328 (DragonBall) user manual?
> > It may give you some info as to the TFT displays, so far, I only know
> > that it can use STD displays.
> >

> > > Can the ucLinux control the touch screen ???
> >
> > Nope, but you are free to write a driver layer to implement one. :-)
> >

> Is there any touch screen available in the market so that
> we can use it with the ucsimm?
>
> I am just a student,difficult to deal with the
> manfacturers...
>
> --

> GCS/E/ED/O d- s: a--- C++@ UL>++@
> P+ L(+) E+ W N+(++) o? K? w$ !O
> !M !V !PS PE? Y PGP+ t? !5 X- R
> tv- b+ DI? D- G e h-- r- y-
>
> http://mrbadguy.e-fever.org

WineShopper.com Empower the World to Enjoy! http://www.wineshopper.com This message is from an email system operated privately by WineShopper.com. It may not be used for any commercial purposes other than WineShopper.com's business. This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header and contains confidential information, unless otherwise indicated. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender of the error and delete the message. Thank you.

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP, the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus, attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server. For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com