Re: [uCsimm] Motorola Dragonball ADS Board LCD

From: CHEUNG_SANG (scheung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 03:21:03 EDT

Hi, everyone

Thank you for all your help to me. Now I can boot the LCD up. And I found
that it works under both Positive and Negative bias! quite amazing.

Now I have a problem on the "setenv". Is it possible to enable the
"setenv" or set the LCD register at boot up without typing the same thing
in bootup stage of the ucsimm. I found in mailing list about the
ucsimm_header.S. But I can't find it in the proposed tree. I can only find
a file named ctro_rom.S.
What I suppose is that: I change the value in ctro_rom.S under "Init_LCD",
then make the new image.bin, then load it into ucsimm, then a new set of
LCD register value will be set. Is that right? or Should I change
something in opt/uclinux/.. ?

Thanks,

Stephen