Re: [uCsimm] Motorola Dragonball ADS Board LCD

From: CHEUNG_SANG (scheung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 12:37:58 EDT

Hi, everyone,

Thanks for your help, I now can calculate the appropriate regesiter value
and figure out what I should do next step. I would have to get the voltage
boost and regulate chip LT1372HV first. I really don't know the chip
DC0105 used by the circuit suggested by RTcontrol. Anyway, I have to build
the circuit myself.
A stupid question, can I assume that the LCD in my hand is capable of
Both Positive Bias voltage VEE and Negative VEE. Because when I check with
ADS board manual, it says it will output Negative VEE. But when I check
the LCD module Data sheet, it state 23V for VEE (no clear sign for + or
-). And the worst is that I don't have the data sheet for the connector
circuit. So I am just mixed up by the Polarity of the VEE.

Thanks,
Stephen