Re: [uCsimm] lissa on epson lcd: succes!

From: Filip Peters (filip.peters@metris.be)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 05:00:24 EDT

Hi Stephen,

I'm now at work so I don't have access to my linux box at home, but I'll send you the
changed code and a working makefile tomorrow. The makefile gives good linking with the
libm library.
The hacks in the code are only to make it work without the framebuffer device, just so
I didn't had to recompile the kernel.

Filip.

--
Ir. Filip Peters