[uCsimm] Re: [uscimm] Motorola Dragonball ADS Board LCD

From: CHEUNG_SANG (scheung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 02:13:31 EDT

Hi,
The manufacturer of the LCD module is Giantplus. It is a 160*240 Grey
scale STN, its part number from manufacturer is GPG1624TWE1.
After i have looked throught the user's manual of ADS board. I found that
maybe i have to implement some extra circuitry to provide power for the
LCD connector, ie. VCC, VEE and VO. I may use the circuit for Epson
EG9013. Is that appropriate?

Btw, if i can bring up the LCD, what value should i put in the INIT_LCD?
The examples in the mail list is 640*480 and 320*240.

Tom, I remember in one mail, you said you can send the PDFs for LM32019
and EG9013. Would you send them to me?
And about the Sharp LCD you mentioned, is the quota full? If there is
still a vacancy, I may find a friend in US to receive for me. And about
the collector, is it a open hardware design?
Sorry for so many questions, i am now spending day to day for my kit.

Thanks
Stephen