[uCsimm] [uscimm] Motorola Dragonball ADS Board LCD

From: CHEUNG_SANG (scheung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 09:50:53 EDT

Hi, everyone

I got a LCD module from a friend. The LCD module with a connector is
designed for ADS evaluation board. Now I'd like to use it for uscimm. I
connect every pin to uscimm according to ADS board user manual. I connect
both Vee, Vdd and VO to VDD of the uscimm because i suppose the connector
module will do the modulation for me. But When I turn on the LCD module,
it seems that my uscimm just get sleeped. Do I need to provide the power
for the LCD module seperately but not just from uCgardener board? Any
idea on how to use the LCD module?

Sorry for ignorant question, i have spent nights on it.

Thanks,

Stephen