RE: [uCsimm] Trouble using minicom

From: OEM industrialisation (industrialisation@oem-terminals.fr)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 07:53:33 EDT

Hi Sang,
I know your problem,
when you type rx, the uCsimm is ready to receive datas,
but those ones have to be emitted by minicom quickly after this command.
Try to type Alt-s, choose "Xmodem", validate with "enter",
and you will have to type the path of the file you want to download
in the uCsimm, validate with "enter", minicom is now emitting,
if it is too late after the rx command, escape with ctrl-c, reset the
uCsimm and retry,
the path of the file will have been saved if you don't leave minicom.

Trying to help you,
Freddy

appear a long string 'CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC' continuously. Is there anything I
set wrongly or missed?

http://www.uClinux.com/