Re: [uCsimm] What do you think of the uCSimm?

From: David Smead (smead@amplepower.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 00:03:08 EDT

Craig,

Forget about the cost of the hardware and purchase it. It is
insignificant if you consider the `network' effect of the project. Where
else can you participate in this kind of project and receive as much
online help as is being donated by the group. That is the real value of
the uCSimm.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.