RE: [uCsimm] Getting trouble using minicom

From: Stu (doktor1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 04:14:08 EDT

I think you have to run minicom as root and enter all the configs. What you
should really do is read the documentation. See the man page and the
documentation, which should either be in /usr/doc or /usr/share/doc.
Alternately, jump on irc.openprojects.net, join #linpeople, and ask there.

http://www.uClinux.com/