Re: [uCsimm] All this talk about serial pinouts...

From: Terry Carlin (carlintg@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 20:57:05 EDT

Thanks to a message from Tom Walsh, I figured it out. You just need a
straight thru cable. No null modem cable. I spend most of the afternoon
today trying to get my uCgardner/uCsimm talking.
Once I just used the straight thru cable, hooked up to minicom, everything
just worked.

Amazing!

Thanks Tom!

Terry