Re: [uCsimm] SPI

From: Kang Tin LAI (ktlai@hk.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 11:36:09 EDT

Hi,

Sorry, when I started my fresh RT kernel, it told me "jeffies lost",
"jeffies lost", "jeffies lost", "jeffies lost", "jeffies lost",...

I still work on putting RT to simm, so I haven't any idea of this. May
be
Kwosk? (Sorry that I am not sure his name) (Kwosk ports RT to simm) who
has a new idea for improving the RT interrupt latency.

If you require to maintain constant between 2 16-bit xfer, extra
hardware is un-avoidable.

ktlai@hk.net