Re: [uCsimm] [UCLINUX]: User Space Application

From: CHEUNG_SANG (scheung@ee.cuhk.edu.hk)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 00:55:25 EDT

Hi,
just come back to the list after a long long exam period.
Thanks Bernhard, Geoffrey and Billy for your great responses to me.

Back to my uscimm, i have another question, what are the appropriate
files?
What I suppose are the games directory, gui directory and lissa directory.
Is that right? and any changes are needed?

Best regards
Stephen