Re: [uCsimm] SPI port using uC68EZ328 (aka uCsimm)

From: Claudio Duffini (radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 04:57:17 EDT

"Reynolds, Alfred" wrote:

> Has anyone used the SPI interface on the uCsimm? Is there even a pin for it?
> Does linux support the SPI interface, or will I have to write a driver for
> it?

Alfred :

There isn't any driver built into uClinux. Pins are there :

STXD module pin 10
SRXD module pin 11
SCLK module pin 14

They are the same pins of port E (multiplexed), and you should
set them to work in SPI mode. There was time ago a patch to
2.0.38pre1 about using the SPI port to work as second serial
channel using an MAX3110/1. I tried this and worked well.

Regards