Re: [uCsimm] MP3's

From: Brett Hackleman (brhackle@eos.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 22:50:36 EDT

Hmmm.... imbdev.com doesn't seem to be up -- is the URL correct?

Personally, I was able to get some samples of the STA013 chip by calling
STMicroelectronics directly. I know you can order the Micronas chip
(MAS3509) from Conrad Electronics, but only if you're in Germany ;-(

Anyone found a supplier for the Micronas chip in the US?

Thanks,
Brett