[uCsimm] Boa and cgi?

From: Gregory P. Riddick (gr3k@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 17:56:37 EDT

I'm new to linux programming. Someone on this list had
talked about using the Boa web server with cgi to monitor
the serial port and post data with the "get request" from a
browser. I need to do streaming data from a serial port
and send out the data at about 20kb/sec(the clients are
java programs running in web browsers) . I also need to
ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously. Could I
do this using Boa and cgi? Or do I need to write something
custom, maybe a hack based on the Boa code?

Greg