RE: [uCsimm] USB

From: Stu (doktor1@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 10:35:37 EDT

I went to http://www.dice.com and did a search for "engineer" in the state
of California. There are tons of openings. That website is probably the most
reliable job finder; several people who were my coworkers posted their
resumes to that website, and ALL of them were hired in less than a week. One
of them is now working at NASA JPL. You might have to relocate, of course,
but who's going to turn down a sweet gig in Silicon Valley? :)

Oh. I hear Lineo, who acquired RT-Control, is hiring. Try job@lineo.com.