RE: [uCsimm] USB

From: Tom Zagotta (tzagotta@voyager.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 07:10:06 EDT

Andrew and Steve,

I believe that Steve needs a USB 'host' function, rather than a USB
'peripheral' function. If I understand correctly, he wants to drive a
printer from the ucSimm. This is equivalent to the USB functionality
contained in the PC and involves a great deal of software.

I'm sorry I can't be any more helpful than that. :o)

Tom Zagotta