RE: [uCsimm] USB

From: Andrew Goodney (goodney@usc.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 02:02:30 EDT

I interfaced a Motorola DSP to an Anchor Chips (now Cypress) USB solution.
It was fairly easy and the development system is great. The USB controllers
have multiple I/O interfaces depending on the package size including: 8 bit
memory bus, I2C, RS232 serial. This however is a device end controller, it
looks like you might need a host controller.

Also as regulars on the list may know I am graduating from USC in 2 weeks,
would it be inappropriate to solicit for employment on this list. I'm still
looking for a job.

-good luck on your hacking

-Andrew Goodney
USC EE 2000