RE: [uCsimm] loading uc

From: Stu (
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 22:25:05 EDT

I assume you are using some homebrew system and NOT the uCsimm, and you want
to be able to send some bootloader code into memory so that you can load the
O/S. Is that about right?

I think you might be able to find such a tool here:

If you ARE using the uCsimm, typing "go" should do it. The root password is
in src/init/login.c. (Or another file in that directory. I'm pretty sure
it's login.c, though.)