Re: [uCsimm] LCD issues

From: Iain Galloway (iain@engtec.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 17:48:53 EDT

FAI has some damaged LM32019T parts in stock...
These are probably parts that have just been returned.
 Future Active Catalog LM32019T-DAMAGED
These are probably available at a good discount.

Of course, new parts are also available.

Regards,
Iain

Tom Walsh wrote:

> David Beckemeyer wrote:
>
>> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 03:46:37PM -0400, Tom Walsh wrote:
>> > Just about any monochrome 1/4 VGA screen will work with the
>> DragonBall.
>>
>> Can you be a little more specific? What are some good suppliers in
>> small quantities? Who stocks/sells monochrome 1/4 VGA LCDs?
>>
>> This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server
>> http://www.uClinux.com/
>

> One supplier that I have obtained "refurbished" and new LCDs from is:
> 'http://www.flat-panel.com'. I have purchased the Epson EG9013 and
> the Sharp LM32019 displays, both of them work on the DragonBall. The
> prices are not too bad, you can outfit yourself with a nice LCD + a
> touch panel for less than $100.
>
> For interfacing to a touch panel, look at my schematics
> 'http://www.openhardware.net/Users/TomW/' to see how to do it with an
> SPI A/D converter. If you want the configs for the display controller
> programmer, read the sources available on the site, or send me email
> for the data. .... Come to think of it, I think that that would be
> another link on the resources page, settings for the differing LCDs I
> have used.
>
> TomW
>

> --
> Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant
> 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'
> "Windows? No thanks, I have work to do..."

Iain Galloway,P.Eng. Applications Engineer
Future Active Industrial (FAI)
24 Humphrey Drive, Charlottetown
PEI, Canada, C1B 1K2
Email: iain@engtec.com
Vmail-Pager:(800)-477-6668 ext.#87238
Bus:(902)-626-3081  Fax:(902)-628-1703           (ISTARLAPTOP)