Re: [uCsimm] LCD issues

From: Carl W. Price (carl_price@agilent.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:23:34 EDT

Jerry Waugh wrote:

> Where did you find the kit for $125. I checked the Seiko link to Mouser and
> it says $199.
> > The display I listed code for can be seen at
> > http://www.seiko-usa-ecd.com/lcd/html/whats_new/g4.html
> >
> > With the eval kit being available from mouser for ~ $125.
> > The nice thing about this kit is you can use some of the
> > circuitry in the kit to get you up fast, and use the .1"
> > header to hook to your board instead of the flex cable.

When composing the message this morning I went to mouser and
clicked through to the kit, and it was $125 and some cents. This
afternoon it is $199. I checked the other links around it and none
of them seems to be the same price. So unless I hit the wrong button
on the web page, I don't know what happened. (BTW I wasn't the
one who purchased the kit I am working with).

--Carl
carl_price@agilent.com