Re: [uCsimm] LCD issues

From: Carl W. Price (carl_price@agilent.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 11:26:21 EDT

David Beckemeyer wrote:

> On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 03:46:37PM -0400, Tom Walsh wrote:
> > Just about any monochrome 1/4 VGA screen will work with the DragonBall.
>
> Can you be a little more specific? What are some good suppliers in
> small quantities? Who stocks/sells monochrome 1/4 VGA LCDs?

The display I listed code for can be seen at
      http://www.seiko-usa-ecd.com/lcd/html/whats_new/g4.html

With the eval kit being available from mouser for ~ $125.
The nice thing about this kit is you can use some of the
circuitry in the kit to get you up fast, and use the .1"
header to hook to your board instead of the flex cable.

--Carl
carl_price@agilent.com