Re: [uCsimm] Serial ports

From: Kang Tin LAI (ktlai@hk.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 09:31:52 EDT

Hello,
Depended on target device you go to connected.
For 2-wire (half-duplex) 485 device, try SN75176B.
For 4-wire (full duplex) 485 device, try SN75179B.
Chips are from Texas Instruments, if you want to build you own
I/F circuit, or you can simply get a 232 to 485 convertor from
market, about US$30 per each.
Kang