[uCsimm] mail list archives.

From: Jerry Waugh (jwaugh@FASTINC.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 14:43:42 EDT

Where are the mail list archives.
Before I ask too many stupid questions, I would like to search the archives.
Since I can't find them, here goes!
I have anew uCsimm (waited 6 months for the bugger). I followed the
instructions in the manual to build the flashing LED test program. I have
compiled test.c, But I am now lost, I can't seem to follow the instructions
on page 41 of the manual concerning " We can now change into the NFS mounted
directory where we compiled the code and test it..."
On page 41, the example looks like a telnet session to the uCsimm???
Please tell me what to do now or point me to the archives,
Thanks!