Re: [uCsimm] flash file systems

From: Michael Durrant (mdurrant@rt-control.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 02:08:55 EDT

The uClinux SBK version 2.0.38.1 pre5 that is currently shipping
has the JFFS beta code on it. It is not currently fully integrated yet!
To place online ordered for the CD visit https://www.uclinux.com/orderdesk
Paula is currently shipping the CD and has started shipping the
latest batch of uCsimm's.

--
Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Goodney" <goodney@usc.edu> To: <ucsimm@uClinux.com> Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 1:10 PM Subject: [uCsimm] flash file systems