RE: [uCsimm] Software Install Problem

From: Jerry Waugh (jwaugh@FASTINC.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 14:27:50 EDT

I found a file in /bin named genromfs
I just did an "rpm -e genromfs" and there was no response (acted like it did
the command)
Then I entered "rpm -e genromfs" and it said that "genromfs was not
installed"
I guess that did it.
I'll try to install uClinix again.
The big problem I had last time was that if it doesn't install the first
time, It won't even begin the next time, because it says the first file is
installed and quits! I had to delete all the previous install, still would
not install, So I re-installed rh 6.0...
This is beginning to look like "Windoze".