Re: [uCsimm] Software Install Problem

From: Kang Tin LAI (ktlai@hk.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 11:47:07 EDT

you are lucky, because you can see these messages.
i use slackware linux, i can't install anything!!

try to use a command its name is rpm (man it if you don't
know how to use it) to remove existing genromfs package first,
then re-install.

i install my uclinux manually one by one package. strongly
suggected that a install script using standard un*x commands
only, not all people like rpm.