RE: [uCsimm] LCD question and update

From: Stu (doktor1@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 12:48:54 EDT

If you're using the stock tools, you can only compile 16-bit programs. You
might try dumping the char array (which probably causes the text segment to
be too big) into a file and having your program read it.

Or...

Grab the bull by the horns and patch m68k-pic-coff 2.7.2.3 with the 32-bit
patch here: http://www.home.at/~eauth/uclinux/