Re: [uCsimm] Fire fighting robot that runs uClinux!

Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 15:40:21 EDT

> profesor,
> I like that entry! But tell me, how are the electronics protected in this
> prototype when you spray the H20?

I protect the electronics by not getting water on it :-)

The water resorvoir, pump, and most of the tubing is below the electronics,
so if there is a spill it won't land on the electronics. The only
exception is the last tube that goes to the nozzle & the nozzle itself,
which points away from the robot. I did have some problems with this
dripping on the flame sensor board from the nozzle, btw.

This message resent by the list server