RE: [uCsimm] project

From: David Siebert (dsiebert@gate.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 11:40:20 EDT

Okay I to am sick of this. When a company makes the effort to produce an
open piece of software/hardware. They deserve credit, thanks and our
business. When a company produces an excellent closed product that that
works well for a good price they deserve our business. RT-Control does
provide the schematic so you can learn from there product. It is somewhat
open in that you can learn much from there work. The uCsimm seems like a
great product for the price. As the "gentleman" with the colorful language
that is "out of here" goodbye. I would say that the uCsimm is more open than
most hardware out there.

http://www.uClinux.com/