RE: [uCsimm] project

From: Andrew Goodney (goodney@usc.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 04:02:06 EDT

Actually, could somebody explain this. How can the system level design be
protected. More specifically how can hooking up the 68EZ328 to an ethernet
chip, flash, and RAM using design insight no more inovative than what is
found in a data sheet be proprietary?

Thanks,

Andrew Goodney
USC EE class of 2000 (hence the question...I'm just getting started.)

P.S. I love my UcSIMM, just wait untill I have some time to hack on it!