RE: [uCsimm] Perl for uClinux?

From: David Siebert (dsiebert@gate.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:54:41 EDT

I have looked at forth many years ago. I didn't like it very much. I think I
will stick to c or c++ for most of my code. I just find perl to be way to
useful for some tasks. I guess Python would work as well but I have not
learned it yet and I hate the lack of {} for block definitions.

http://www.uClinux.com/