[uCsimm] Re: [UCLINUX]: User Space Application

From: billy ball (bball@staffnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 16:54:41 EDT

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Stephen wrote:

> Hi everyone,

hi!

> I've got the ucsimm and started to work. It seems that it will consume
> all the spare time in the coming months.

great!

> To be familiar with uclinux programming, my first goal is to port
> Bernhard Kuhn's uCgames which now runs on Xcopilot to the Real ucsimm.
> Could anyone suggest me the right way and right utility to do so?

ummm... i'm not familiar with uCgames... for the Pilot?

if you're developing for uClinux, get the developer's CD-ROM or download
the software (gcc, libs, etc.)...

i believe RT-Controls was going to provide the contents of the uClinux
CD-ROM Real Soon Now?

try:

http://www.uclinux.org
ftp://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/pub/uClinux/