RE: [uCsimm] gdbserver problem !!!

From: Paugam Luc (PAUGAML@thmulti.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 06:02:31 EDT

Many thanks for all your answers.
By copying my simple test program to /var on my uCsimm module, solve the
problem.
I am now able to debug remotely this program.

But there is again a little problem: when i do several step into the
debugger, GDB steps 2 lines each time.
GDB is unable to step (and to show) 1 line only. At each step, 1 line is
missing.

Does anyone know why this is happening ?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Luc