Re: [uCsimm] gdbserver problem !!!

From: 권석근 (kwonsk@mutech.co.kr)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 00:31:47 EDT

Hi, Paugam Luc

Your excutable might be on flash, then you could not set break point.
(code address show that program is in flash)
And when you try debugging on program on ram,
setting break point at line 1 could be OK, but before stepping,
try run command first and then enter into stepping.
first 'run' command after break on line 1 will stop the program
at the very first instruction.

Hi, koalas
Linker will complain about library. Please read my notes about this.
(note 1.1.4)
you could find my notes at this mailing list archive or bellow.
http://www.realtimelinux.org/CRAN/uClinux/contrib/kwonsk/gdbserver/README

I'm currently tring to improve RT for uClinux. Jeff said that
current RT has time drift about 300 usec. I know that there
are something to improve on rt_time.c code. I'll try to extract
best timing result from 68EZ328 but may be about 50 usec
(or above) could be a maximum response time (my guess,
think about ~2Mips speed).

Thanks.
kwonsk

Thanks.