Re: [uCsimm] Perl for uClinux?

From: David Smead (smead@amplepower.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 20:13:10 EDT

Florian,

If you can progam in C, you'll be able to write useful programs in Python
within hours. And yes, Python supports regular expressions.

I picked up a couple of Python books at then end of November last year and
within 3 months part time I was able to write:
  message board and advertising board software -- www.gslug.org
  e-commerce `shopping cart' application -- www.pwrtap.com
  on-line catalog order to serial port label printer -- www.pwrtap.com
  bi-directional mirror of two computers which works over NFS or FTP.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.
http://www.ampletech.com.