Re: [uCsimm] Python on ucsimm

From: David Smead (smead@amplepower.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 19:23:36 EDT

Michael,

Great work!

I've written a lot of embedded applications in ASM and C, and generally,
only a small fraction of the code is hard real time. While uClinux on the
68328 processor isn't blindingly fast to start with, and Python running on
top of it will be slower, I think there will be places where Python will
be suited.

Sincerely,

David Smead
http://www.amplepower.com.