Re: [uCsimm] xcopilot

From: billy ball (bball@staffnet.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 09:02:18 EDT

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Edward Benavides wrote:

> Ummmmm, of course?!?!

> I have vmlinux.rom that is loaded and the path is correct. When I try
> to access the rom then the process freezes.

have you tried the emulator with Palm's free developer PalmOS rom image?

> By the lag you can tell that there is something going on in the
> backround but as far as the xcopilot is concerned nothing

can't remember if there's a debug option or not for logging...

> is happening. I will suppose that this is the rom file that you are asking about. I
> was wondering if there is any other special libraries that need to be installed for the
> emulator to work?

no special libs that i'm aware of... the vmlinuz rom image does work (i
have booted it on xcopilot)... of course, it doesn't do much, other than
prove you can boot Linux...

i'd make sure that xcopilot works first, then try the vmlinuz rom...