Re: [uCsimm] xcopilot

From: Edward Benavides (benasmith@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 22:59:31 EDT

Ummmmm, of course?!?!
I have vmlinux.rom that is loaded and the path is correct. When I try to access the
rom then the process freezes.
By the lag you can tell that there is something going on in the backround but as far as
the xcopilot is concerned nothing
is happening. I will suppose that this is the rom file that you are asking about. I
was wondering if there is any other special libraries that need to be installed for the
emulator to work?