Re: [uCsimm] Inductors' Issue of Switching Power Supply

From: Claudio Duffini (radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 08:50:38 EST

> BTW, is WN3L your ham radio callsign? My callsign is BG6CR!

Oops ! IW3HE. And excuse me for the double off-topic. In the meantime,
who is interested in interfacing VFD panels, should know that
futaba is selling panels that are HD44780 (lcd) compatible, and
they sport an SPI too. Hacking the driver proposed time ago to
add a uart managed by SPI should not be terrific. if someone is
interested, i'll do the job.