Re: [uCsimm] Design fault with uCsimm.

From: Erwin Authried (eauth@softsys.co.at)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 14:56:04 EST

Jesus, you must have plugged in your uCsimm terribly often :-)
The fact that the socket connectors go to far up have caused
contact problems on my uCsimm. I have reported this some time ago.
In my case, the Ethernet connection didn't work. I have to plug in
the uCsimm so that it isn't inserted fully into the socket. To make
this possible, I have snipped away a little bit of those little plastic
fingers on the socket.

-Erwin