[uCsimm] Re: [UCLINUX] Power supply blues

From: Micah Dowty (micah@homesoftware.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 12:55:19 EST

That sounds great. Do you know if they have an equivalent that also
generates -5v and +5v?
Its still a mystery why these chips don't work though. I am drawing about
50ma max from them, normally about 15ma.
These Maxim chips put about 0.5Mhz through a
couple of inductors, could be a source of power drain if leads are not
tiny.

Micah Dowty
www.homesoftware.com