Re: [uCsimm] LCD weirdness

From: David Williams (davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 17:08:26 EST

Another thought!

Have a look at the contents of the memory being used as the display memory. Perhaps
it does not contain what you think! If it is correct then you could trigger a CRO
from the LFLM signal and look at the data imediately after this pulse to see what is
being output by the LCD controller. If is OK then you are in trouble. If not OK then
look at the display memory. If all electricals are OK then suspect a programming
problem. Are chip selects set up correctly for memory being used for display memory?
Is LCD controller DMA setup correctly? Is display memory simply being corrupted?

Good Luck
Dave.