[uCsimm] LCD weirdness

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 04:55:47 EST

Has anyone experienced unexpected inverse video when using a 1/4 (Sharp
LM32019) or full vga (Epson EG9013) LCD displays? I have yet to put a
'scope onto the data lines, but it is related to the value of the first
byte of the first line at the start of a frame. If this byte is set to
0xff, then the bitstream for that frame will be reversed, else if the
the byte is 0x00, the bitstream is displayed as expected (normal
video). No other byte value at any other location within the display
memory has this effect, only the first byte pumped out at the beginning
the Frame has this effect.

Is this an "undocumented feature"?