[uCsimm] Re: [UCLINUX] yet another relocation truncation

From: Erwin Authried (eauth@softsys.co.at)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 04:42:13 EST

I have modified PIC gcc so that constant declarations are put into the
data section instead of the text section. Having constant data in the
text section would propably be better, but I think that's difficult to do.
The diff is available at http://www.home.at/uclinux, it is merged with the
PIC 32bit patches. Oh, and don't forget to recompile everything
containing const declarations. The modifications are not tested.

-Erwin