Re: [uCsimm] WAP (was GUI code snapshot)

From: Mert INCEIPLIK (mertince@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 06:49:40 EST

    I have a friend's company writing prg.s for WAP devices. They also have
a WAP server(I'll get the address). I'll ask if they can give away their
code. I guess their WAP server is free too. One more thing; I saw a WAP
device emulator, I hope it's free too ;^)
    I'll post gathered info to whom are interested, as soon as I get reply
from them of course...

Cheers,
Mert

From: Micah Dowty <micah@homesoftware.com>