Re: [uCsimm] more on atmel linux.

From: Donald J Dionne (
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:31:32 EST

> The atmel 75c310 datasheet can be found at

AKA the Aplio Trio.

> Contains and ARM thumb core and two dsps. It also appears to come with a
> port of linux designed specifically for it.

Actually, it comes with uClinux :-) uClinux was ported to ARM7TDMI by the
guys over at Aplio. uClinux- is a preliminary merge of the
uClinux ports to i960, ARM7TDMI and of course ColdFire from our friends at
MoretonBay. pre2 has a few compile problems right now, it should hit the
wire later tonight.