Re: [uCsimm] Kiwi web pages up

From: Micah Dowty (micah@homesoftware.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 20:55:14 EST

This might work. The Maxim data sheets specify minimum +/- 5v output, I
just measured the output not under load, and it was about +/- 5.93v
The negative side would need no regulator because of the contrast control
(and I think it can handle, in theory, up to about -10v) and a low-power
regulator on the + side. 78L05?

Micah Dowty
www.homesoftware.com