RE: [uCsimm] Kiwi web pages up

From: Freeman,DI,David,NZD3 R (david.freeman@bt.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 06:37:26 EST

HI,

I very much like the look of this device.

And looking at your site got me thinking.

1. Why are you going to right your own GUI, why not use microwindows?
http://www.microwindows.org/

2. Have you looked at the Open hardware project?
http://www.openhardware.net/

3. How have you made the keyboard?

4. Is there any thing I can do to help?

5. Will you release the schematics etc.. under something such as the
GPL(hardware equivalent)?