I very much like the look of this device.
And looking at your site got me thinking.
1. Why are you going to right your own GUI, why not use microwindows?
2. Have you looked at the Open hardware project?
3. How have you made the keyboard?
4. Is there any thing I can do to help?
5. Will you release the schematics etc.. under something such as the
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Micah Dowty [SMTP:email@example.com]
> Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 1:55 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Cc: ucsimm@uClinux.com
> Subject: [uCsimm] Kiwi web pages up
> For all interested in the Kiwi, the ucLinux handheld I am making, or in my
> ports of busybox and nwsh, new web pages are up at:
> (www. is optional :)
> Micah Dowty
> -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
> Version: 3.1
> GCS d- s:+ a--- C++ UL++++ P++++ L++ E W+++ N+ o K- w---
> O M- V- PS PE+ Y+ PGP t 5 X+ R- tv b+ DI+ D+
> G e- h! !r y
> ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
> This message resent by the email@example.com list server
This message resent by the firstname.lastname@example.org list server http://www.uClinux.com/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sun Apr 07 2002 - 00:01:34 EST