Re: [uCsimm] Question on soldering BGA's (ELAN)

From: Robert Poor (r@media.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 00:19:58 EST

For difficult, short fab runs I've used Best Technologies
in Texas:

        Best Technologies (BTI)
        Phone: 972 429-9305
        FAX: 972 429-9217
        jperez@best-technologies.com

I haven't yet used BTI for BGA parts, but I checked
with them a few weeks ago and they confirmed that
they're set up to handle them.

BTI isn't exactly cheap, but they've done superb work
with every job I've sent them.

- Rob Poor
  MIT Media Lab